Wednesday 12 February 2014

The Highwayman by Andre

Written from Tim's point of view.

Every time I see the highwayman and Bess together I get really annoyed because I want to propose to her but,when I do the stupid highwayman comes along from the purple moors!I cannot stand seeing them, when I,m just sitting there selling wood I hate being an ostlar  because I could be with Bess instead.Bess was the only person that I could talk to ,but again and again the highwayman comes from a ribon like road .I'm as jealous as hell that I haven't found my love yet. 

Bess is such a lovely person but,the highwayman is a black harted pest and that is why I'd never spoken to him only if it hadn't been for my lovely Bess.                                                                                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your writing Andre, well done! 'A black-hearted pest' - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the similes that you put in!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave us a comment. Please abide by our rules and guidelines as you do so. Remember, Miss McIntosh is checking all comments, so give her a while to check your comment and it should appear on the blog shortly.