Saturday 10 May 2014

Micro society

In micro society we have been learning how to run our own businesses. At the start of this tremendous topic we had to apply for jobs. These jobs were banker, president, police and caretaker. Luckily I got the job and I got payed 20 Bonnies ( bonnies are our money). Sadly because Matteo didn't have a job Andre and I got fired.

I used to be in a business called Funny Faces where we made funny props for your face. Unfortunately this business went down hill so we diversified to Dancing Divas. My group didn't discuss it with me, so I left purely because I do lots of dancing on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. It was hard making the rap poems but it was also fun at the same time

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave us a comment. Please abide by our rules and guidelines as you do so. Remember, Miss McIntosh is checking all comments, so give her a while to check your comment and it should appear on the blog shortly.